N Seoul tower or Namsan Tower is a 236.7 meter communication and observation tower that lies atop Namsan Mountain in central Seoul, South Korea. The tower offers a panoramic view of Seoul; but is more popular today because of the love locks, which is alike from that in Paris.
How to get there:
You have three options to go to N Seoul Tower:
- Ride a Cable Car
- Ride a Bus
- From Myeongdong Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), exit at #3.
- Walk about 15 minutes following the street of the right side of the Pacific Hotel.
- Find the boarding place. The place is visible as you can see cable car passing.
Operating hours: 10:00 – 23:00
Cable Car Fare:
Individuals (round-trip ticket): Adults 8,500 won / Children & Seniors 5,500 won
Individuals (one-way ticket): Adults 6,000 won / Children & Seniors 3,500 won
Groups (round-trip ticket): Adults 7,000 won / Children & Seniors 4,500 won
Groups (one-way ticket): Adults 5,000 won / Children & Seniors 3,000 won
- From Chungmuro Station (Seoul Subway Lines 3,4), exit at #2 in front of Daehan Cinema or from Myeongdong Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), exit at #3.
- Proceed to the nearest bus stop and take Namsan Circular Shuttle Bus No. 02 or 05.
Operating hours: 07:00-24:00
Interval: every 15 minutes
From the cable car boarding place, you can start walking to reach the Namsan Mountain. It would take 30minutes to an hour to hike Namsan Tower.
Adults 10,000 won / Children & Seniors 8,000 won
The love locks is FREE. You don’t have to pay for it whenever you put your locks on their love walls or love trees. The only time when you have to pay the entrance is when you go up to the observatory tower.